August 24, 2009

Summer Is Ending


I can feel it. Especially at night, it's not as hot as before anymore. I feel a little bit lonely when I hear the singing of insects because it reminds me about the coming fall and winter.

Yesterday, I went to a festival with my boyfriend. It was one of the most famous festivals around here, but I haven't been there...plus, I wanted to show him how Japanese festival was. Anyway, I finally got the chance to go somewhere wearing yukata :D It was a moment that my small dream came true; I wanted to go to festivals or firework displays wearing yukata so much in recent years! I thought it might be troublesome since the place was a little bit far; so might feel uncomfortable in yukata, but it was fine. I ate a lot of things, walked around...etc. There were various scents on the streets, they were also very crowded and it looked so easy to get lost if we didn't hold hands. Anyway, I'm glad I got the chance to go. I don't think I can get another chance in my 20's if I missed it, lol. Now, I have to make my other dreams come true while I'm having the luck...since the luck may be really short and I might be dying like a grasshopper in the coming winter, who knows? :P

No comments: