June 13, 2009

Went To Blue Man Show


I went to watch Blue Man Group's show to Roppongi with my colleagues. First of all, we went to an Indian curry restaurant after work. Both of my colleagues had been to the restaurant, but I didn't know about the restaurant. So, it was my first experience. There were some lunch sets and everyone ordered the same thing! lol. It was curry with chicken and butter. We could choose rice or nan, and we chose nan.

First, we got a salad, and the curry and nan came. The curry was almost vermilion colour and looked hot. But it wasn't so hot. The nan was so big and it made me full soon. The lunch was yummy and we got satisfied :) I wish I could take someone there if it's close :(

Anyway, after lunch, we moved to Roppongi. We killed time in Tokyo Midtown, and went to the theater. The show was really neat! I laughed a lot. My colleagues looked they liked it as well. I was happy. Felt we got a bit closer :D It's a nice thing we can share time out of workplace like this sometimes.

After the show, we ate udon at a restaurant in Roppongi. It was yummy too. Roppongi looked nice to hang around sometimes. I really don't go there, but it's just my idea I thought today "It might be nice to come here on a date with my bf if I had a good one" Even though I usually prefer a more rural areas. :P

4 comments:

オーロラ said...

Yeah, Roppongi is a good place to hang around at night, though during weekends Roppongi Crossing can be a little bit overcrowded. What are the less rural areas which you recommend me to go? Daikanyama?

Megumi said...

Oh, you like going there on weekends? Although I live in Tokyo, I don't go such places. Even Daikanyama is a big city for me. Actually, there are a lot of shops :) I don't have any recommendations, but it's nice to crimb Mt.Takao sometimes, lol. Is it too rural? :P But there is a beer garden that opens during summer on the mountain. However...I haven't been there. Hope that I will get the chance to go there someday :(

オーロラ said...

Yes, I agree Mt Takao is a good escape from the bustling metropolitan Tokyo. It is a nice walk in winter, at the end of the track I can see the sunset behind Mt Fuji. What a beauty. After dark, the place may remind you of the Japanese ghost stories, with a chill up the spine. So, never miss the last tram downhill. ^^ Hmm...remember not to go with your bf to the motel next to Trick Museum at the bottom of the hill. lol. The two of you may instead catch some tiny fish from the nearby running stream, like what you did with your brother years ago. :)

Megumi said...

Haha, you know about there a lot! I got shocked!! lol