June 21, 2009

ScoLar


ScoLar is a clothes brand from Osaka. They product casual clothes. I really like the designs. They are really unique and cool. I always feel like buying new ones whenever I see their productions at stores :D But they're kind of expensive things :S A T-shirts costs 4095yen!! An one-peace dress costs even more! It's rare to see them discounted.

However, today was a lucky day. I saw the ScoLar T-shirts and tops discounted at my favorite store XD I bought two T-shirts today :D One is normal one and the other is a long one. It was after a while since I bought my clothes last time. Because I went to a trip last month, I've been refrained from buying clothes :) Anyway, I was really happy today to buy my favorite clothes at a lower price. It's hard to explain what I like about the brand. So, I want you to check by yourself :D Hey girls, do you like the brand? Let's go shopping together if you like my taste :P

2 comments:

Jeff said...

gah.. more shirts with english that doesn't sense! haha, it's a culture thing I guess so whatever (I'm sure we do the same thing over here).. just don't try to practice english by reading shirts there.. :P

went shopping at uniqlo today.. so odd, they were selling yukatas! though can't picture anyone wearing them here, hehe.. don't think they were selling too well either.. >.>

Megumi said...

Hahaha, it's strange. I don't think Amercians can wear yukatas..lol.