June 9, 2009

Listen With Your Headphone!


My sister introduced this to me last night. It's so real, isn't it? It makes me remember about a horror story in an amusment park. We enter a room, and sit on the chairs. There are headphones on the table and we have to wear it. The story progresses mainly only with sounds and voices and sometimes, light. There is a ghost in the room, and he starts killing people...and at the last time, it's your turn..the story is something like that.

Anyway, I like this sound clip so much. Hope that you'll enjoy it as well :D

2 comments:

Jensen E (侍奄閃) said...

That's amazing. XD~ Feels like you're actually getting the haircut. The power of the brain is unfathomable! But yeah, I listened to the clip a few too many times. ^_^

Megumi said...

Lol, you liked it too!! Let's find other funny clips :P