November 20, 2007

Hana no Na (The Name of The Flower)


Why can't I say though it is simple
Why do you understand it however I can't say

Even if I forget the sky I saw with you
I won't forget that I was with you

If you were a flower
You may not be different from lots of other flowers
There is a song that only I
Who chose one of them can sing
There is a song that only you can hear

The fact that I exist here is the evidence that you existed
The song that I put here is the evidence that I put it with you

Since I borrowed power to live
I have to return it while I'm living

Remember that only when you forget smile and tears
There is a song that only you
Who got lost in the same agony can sing
There is a song that only I can hear

Everyone wants to meet someone
Everyone is waiting for someone
If you wanna meet someone
There is someone who is waiting for it
Whenever

If you were a flower
You may not be different from lots of other flowers
Only for me and you who chose one of them

Remember that some time
Only when you forget smile and tears
There is a song that only you
Who chose one of them without hesitating can sing
There is a song that only I can hear
There is someone who is waiting only for me
There is someone who wants to meet only you



This is a latest single of BUMP OF CHICKEN which was released with another single 'Mayday' in this October. I think it is a typical type of songs that I like...the lyrics, melody, and of course his singing voice! lol. Its music is silent on balance, but is also brilliant in somewhere. This melody comes ingrained quietly into me. I feel it very calm.

Though I like BUMP OF CHICKEN, I didn't have any single of them. So, this single and the other...Mayday, were the first single of them I bought. However, I know that they have hidden tracks in their singles, and most of their coupling songs of singles don't exist in their albums. So, I wanna buy them some day. I don't like buying songs online because I like collecting CDs of my favorite artists, lol.

I also rarely listen to songs that I don't have interest unless I get a strong impression or something like that when I first hear the songs, lol. Most of my favorite artists came from there. About my favorite artists, plane, C-999, and Simon Isogai, I first listened to their songs at live houses when I went there to see my another favorite artist...and maybe fell into love? lol.

Anyway, however I like to share my favorite songs with someone, it is hard to share me your favourites, lol. I really really do not listen to other songs. So...please don't think badly of me. I'm sure I am sometimes conservative about things around me :P

2 comments:

Jeff said...

mm.. you don't know what you're missing out on.. awfully big world out there outside your island.. :P

Megumi said...

Yeah, I know, lol. I'm in a small country and don't know a big world ne :P However, you seen like ill treating to me!! Hahaha. Remember, when you come to Japan, I will also ill treat to you! lol.