November 12, 2007

For Who?


I like fasion...clothes. I think that the two most popular fashions in Japan for girls are 'casual fashion' and 'oneesan-kei' fashion. Of course, there are much more types of fashions like 'harajuku-kei', 'rock-kei' 'gothic & lolita-kei' etc. I like casual fashion. I like clothes that are easy to move. I sometimes run the steps of stations, ride on my motorcycle under 50 cc... so, if I am wearing clothes like 'gothic & lolita-kei' , I can not move well, hahaha. And such clothes are really expensive, and however if it were not expensive, they are not my taste. Actually, why I'm wearing casual clothes is because just I like them.

Why I don't wear 'oneesan-kei' clothes, is because I think they don't suit me. They are too 'kawaii' for me. Normally, girls who wear those clothes have long hair, pretty face(?), lol, and skinny bodies. And they are 'girls'. So...like...what guys want girls to be. Maybe I'm far from their 'ideal girls', because I can pick insects up without getting scared, and not be shy about something that those girl are usually feel to be shy. It is my personal opinion, but such clothes seem to be clothes for being hit with guys :s And most of them also like big name brand products I think. However, it may be just my prejudice.

Anyway, I like fashion. For me, fashion is not for being hit for guys, but for making myself be satisfied. I want to be pretty for my satisfaction. I'm happy when I'm wearing clothes that I think nice. I like accessories too. Accessories make girls seem prettier if they are matching the clothes they wear.

However I have a great interest in fashion now, I was really quietly dressed until some years ago. I had no interest about clothes then. Most of my friends had already a big interest about fashion then, but I didn't. I had more interest about my favorite artists or comics at that time and didn't think that I had to stand on tiptoe. Usually my favorite changed later than most of girls around me. Actually, I started to have an interest in fashion when I was 19 years old, hahaha.

Anyway, I am thinking of going to winter clearance sale. I will get some clothes there~. Shopping is one of my favorite things. But sadly, I can not buy a lot of clothes because I'm still a poor student :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

どうも!どうも~ふうううう~!
コメント時間ですよ!HARDOGAYでわありません。(^^、)~ははは
ああ。。恵can ride a motorcycle ?!
Thats what i wish to do too but i do not have a license to do it and my parents find it too dangerous. i have thought of learning it when i am a FREEMAN~ so....maybe i can race with you someday ? HAA ! whoever loses the race will get a knock on the head =D
Talking about Fashion, yes i like fashion too and i think that Japanese fashion is cool, unfortunately i can seem to fit in to them, i think i'm too fat for Japanese fashion HAA. I like to wear shorts very much, like you said, casual clothings make you easier to move around.うん。SHOPPINGは高いですね。So, poor students like you cant afford to shop too often and thats why you have to work PART TIME JOB =D I find shopping expensive too, when i like something i will have to think for a while first before i buy them because i want to save money for my future (^^,) 恵has to do that too ね、またね!

Megumi said...

Yeah, I have to make sure what to use money and what not. There are things that are good to pay a lot and also things not like that. So, I have to find what I should use my precious money for. I want to buy a leather jacket now. And a pair of short boots. However I haven't gone shopping and also don't have money~. Sucks~. I want to buy something on the sale :P

Jensen E (侍奄閃) said...

You know what you need? You need to test your luck and win the lottery; the big jackpot! That way you won't need to worry about money ever again. Oh, and of course, then you could afford that nice leather jacket. :P

Megumi said...

Lol. I don't like gambling actually. I will never get married with a person who does gamble, smokes, drinks a lot :S But if I can get much money without making great effort, it may be a kind of happy :P I wanna buy a lot of clothes~!