November 22, 2007

The Library -A Comfortable Place-


Since I noticed I had to study much harder to pass my exams, I started studying in the library almost every weekday after my classes. Our library is small and the spaces with desks were filled with students soon when it was a big exam season. However, since the newest modern building was built, the situation changed. The building is so clean and has many small room to study. So, many students who are using the building for classes started to go there and the library became with less people.

The fine neat building is mainly for vet major. The main major in our university is vet...but the building has a rumor that it was built with the money of retake examination (we have to pay 2000yen/1 retake) so, we think it unfair that the building is for vet students. Because, our major is still using a very very old building which even doesn't have an elevator!! It is the 3rd oldest building in our university, however the newest building with latest equipment is 10th one!

Anyway, less people in the library is comfortable. It is easy to take a seat and we can use a wide space. I like studying in the library, because when I am studying at home, there is a lot of annoying things that interrupt my study. I rarely watch TV...so, TVs don't matter. However, comic books, PC, interrupt my study. And, if there are people while I'm studying, they also interrupt me because they make noises and sometimes ask me something to do.

So, while I am in the library, I'm free from such annoying things. No one speaks loud and there are no computers, comic books, lol. However, there is another problem. Too comfortable. I always fall into a sleep in the library while I'm studying, and sometimes even have a dream!! Yeah, it is very comfortable in the library for studying, but can't deny I am also wasting time (for the view of study). That's sucks because I have to study hard :s But I know, if I study at home, I can't concentrate more. However, is there any good idea to spend a good time in the library? If you have some good ideas, please let me know! I want to make good use of my time as possible as I can while I am in the library.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*waves at 恵*
Yes, of course there are things you can do at the library instead of studying for your exams. I think that no one can keep studying for a long time without doing something else, your brain would not be able to absorb everything u study, hence, some parts of the material you studied would be forgotten. Maybe it doesnt apply on you, but it does on me..haa i have a slow-working brain so i tend to absorb things slower than people. I was born with a brain like this so maybe.....i have certain areas that are better than other people =) i believe so. haaa! Oh yes, talking about what else can u do at the library..when i was in school, my friends and i would go to the library to study too. I was the guy with the lowest grade in my group. Fortunately i have good friends to help and push me with my subjects. I wanted to get into a design school but due to bad grades i couldnt..so i ended up in the engineering school which i didnt enjoy. It is hard to do well in things u do not enjoy =( I even failed some subjects and had leave my good friends for another new group. I was so lonely when i got to the new group but i made new friends =) Oops, i'm talking out of the main topic and i think i'm writing too much.ごめん。(^^,) Back to what u can do in the library haa..恵 can try to sneak sweets or snacks into the library and eat, listen to music ( thats what i always do, but i cant concentrate when im listening to music HAA ), read magazines ( i love reading magazines, when i am in the library, i will get many magazines from the shelves and read, i read more magazines than the materials of my subjects HAA, thats bad ) and lastly, i always chat with my friends while i am studying in the library HAA i will ask them many question, but few of which i asked concerned the subjects =)

Megumi said...

What a long message Weili!! Thank you :) Sadly, we are not allowed to bring foods and drik in our library :s My closest exam is on friday. However, I installed my Windows xp again... Your remember that my pc was very slow ne. I searched if there is a virus again and again but didn't find it. And decided to delete everything. It took a lot of time. However, it became much quicker :) I'm glad about that! Hope to talk to you soon ne :P

Anonymous said...

うん。 I hope to talk to you soon.
Oh sometimes, viruses cannot be easily detected..they could be hiding somewhere and hard to track it down, unluess you're very good at computer which i am not HAAA ~
I know you have a exam on Friday..お元気で!