January 24, 2013

My 5 Small Goals For 2013

Since My 2013 started in a bad mood, I didn't really have energy to work on things. Recovering from there, I think I finally mention about my small goals for this year.

1. Become active for the things I like.
I can't go aggressively when I'm not confident even for a thing I like. So, I want to become more brave.

2. Accept favors.
It's getting better than before, but I'm under the impression that I'm still not good at accepting someones favor.

3. Read 200 books.
I'll read whatever I feel like reading...I'm going to the library, borrow books, and try to finish them somehow.

4. Do not leave things to do later and try doing my best.
I won't put off doing my task and will even choose a better way if it's affordable.

5. Find a small side business.
The important thing is, it has to be something I enjoy, and also makes small money. It doesn't have to be big...Just for self satisfaction.

By the way, even this year started uncomfortably as I said, maybe it's not that bad. Looking on the bright side, my 2013 must not go any worse because it started from minus. There is only a way to go up. Adding the 6th thing, probably I have to be positive whatever happens :)

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Oh wow, totally forgot about the blog since everyone uses Facebook these days.

Anyway, I think #4 is a solid resolution for the new year. Time is a funny thing. People use it as an excuse not to do things, and also as an excuse to do things. But better to do something than sit idle and regret later not having spent your time better.

But I think people would go about spending their time much more carefully if they knew exactly how much longer they had to live. Can you imagine that even?

Haha, rambling again..