February 8, 2011

The Place I Wanna Come With Holding Hands


There is a place that I've been placing as where I wanna come with holding hands; World Heritage Shirakawa-village. I've been thinking that it must be in winter because I wanted to see them especially when it snows. As same as most of other wishes in my mind, it's something little, simple and unaffected, but means a lot to me. For some reason, I got a chance to visit there this time, and I was glad about it. Even though I went there with parents, I preferred to hang out alone all the time whenever I had free time. It was nice to spend time as I wanted. I'm sure it would be much greater if I had unlimited time, but joining a tour, I shouldn't disturb other members of the group, and keep time. It's a kind of negative side when I wanna be free, however, going there is a kind of hard, so it was nice that I didn't have to make efforts just to get there, and I got to visit other places as well.

I think I'm mesmerized by something simple and unaffected but has a strong power. It may be something natural, may be something spiritual as well. I felt the same thing as I felt in Bayon; I can spend whole a day just sitting there and seeing those scenery. But maybe not in winter, because it was really freezing. I'm sure the place has lots of faces to see through a year. I definitely want to come there again...next time, hopefully with holding hands...for sure :P But for now, I have to recharge my battery because it's almost empty again :)

No comments: