February 23, 2011

Action For A Second


I got a chance to play after a while last week...The photographer is who I had worked together once before, but for me, it's more friend already, lol. That type of shoot; having a theme as scene of a novel was something very new for me and I loved it. It reminded me about my high school days a little bit; those days I was playing around with other members in drama club.

Of course I like my past pictures that I play the reading role, but found myself love those ones more; those pictures I take a part of the atmosphere much better. There is a mood in the picture and I wanna be in the mood naturally. It's action for a second. But we prepare to make the second perfect think of the location, choose clothes, small articles, etc. Thinking of those things makes me excited and it keeps me motivated.

There is something I can do.
I don't think it has to be me actually, but if I get a chance, why don't I try my best?

Working for something with someone is really fun and the feeling you get when you accomplish it is more than anything. "It's fun to be in someones art." That's what I always say whenever I talk about this play with someone. It's fun to be in someones art, yes it is. But I know I can't just say it if I'm not motivated. It's fun because I put some energy, it'll be extremely glad if I feel that I'm required...for that point, I have to work harder...I guess...? Anyway, I have to brush up my acting skill, lol.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Hah, is that really you in the picture? I'm surprised, you look so different than I remembered !

Megumi said...

Hehe, of course it's me. It's an image of a novel of Haruki Murakami "Sputnik Sweetheart". I prepared some simple clothes and glasses to make the image ;) I think I'm not that different from what I am in your memory unless I'm trying to become someone like this, lol.