April 18, 2010

The Paper Plane Splits The Cloudy Sky


"How are you?" Are you still feeling sad?
"I'm ok. I've already gotten used to being betrayed"
"I don't remember how to smile since the sky doesn't smile anymore"
So you muttered, and smiled

"Come on, look up"

I wrote my dream on underside of the exam, made a paper plane and casted it toward tomorrow
It will split the cloudy sky, build a rainbow bridge and take all of us with it

Hey, do you still remember the sky we looked at together?
We used to throw a plane named "Möwen"
I want to change your smile
I didn't have anything, but drew your portrait
It was really horrible and we...everyone smiled

The wind held us and pushed our back
Thy sky smiled as well
It made us smile
We are carried on the wind having each dream

Let's open arms

I wrote my dream on underside of the exam, made a paper plane and casted it toward tomorrow
It will split the cloudy sky, build a rainbow bridge and take all of us with it



Remembering how to smile, I think I'm going toward a good direction. However I don't know where the exact place is, I think I'm fine. I've noticed the ore of the stone I wanted was fake..It was not really a fake one, it just had a lot of impurities. I've known something was wrong, but I didn't want to admit it. But don't take it wrongly, it really had some pureness. Anyway, now I'm in a kind of positive situation. Everything is going well. Err, maybe not everything, maybe almost everything :)

Beside everything, what makes me excited the most is the trip I'm going on next month. Man, I'm looking forward it too much so that I worry I might be disabled after that having anything to look forward to, lol. As I mentioned in my old post, this time I have some wish lists; trying new things, and I already started to accomplish it. *Sending an inquiry in English*, lol. Dooooooooooooooooooon't laugh, I'm dead serious!! :P I don't know formal English I can use in such a situation since my English is based what I learned at junior high, high school and talking to friends casually. I feel embarrassed when I have to send some messages to people I don't know, hahaha.

I've been thinking about if I book a hotel for the first day or not, and if I ask for a picking up service. A girl being arriving at an airport surrounded by a lot of taxi drivers who are waiting for tourists to trick...for the first time...in the midnight! (←important part!!). Hmmm, sounds delicious dangerous :P Now, I decided to book a hotel for my first night...however don't know which hotel yet. Mmmm, which is better, the hotel I was told or another one...(murmuring).

2 comments:

TikkiLink said...

I've been reading your entries for a couple days now and I wanted to tell you not to be afraid to send messages in English. From what I have read, your English is very good, so even if you are afraid you might not sound "formal" enough, it won't matter too much because your point will still get across. :)

Megumi said...

Hi, thank you for your comment. Yeah, I shouldn't be afraid. Have to keep trying XD