April 7, 2010

Look, This Is My Needlework At Night :D


There is a Japanese song that starts from ♪My mother worked till late at night to knit me gloves~ :D

Finally...I finished sewing my new bag for next trip!! It took two days for me to make them (I made one for my sister too).

It's like a secret waist bag that I can wear under my clothes. I know that I can get one by 2000 yen or so, but I just felt like making it. It had been a while since I did needlework seriously; I think it was when I made an apron at school. I referred to the one I was about to buy for making my own one.

Firstly, I searched for how to make a pouch with 2 or 3 zippers. I followed the recipe, and when I was sewing side, I attached tapes with a plastic buckle. I don't think what I made is perfect, but good enough as someones work who doesn't really sew usually. Especially, this is not for showing. It must be hidden under my clothes. The clothes I used are not waterproof but I can put money and passport in something like a vinyl bag and put in there for the case I get sweat a lot :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

さすがばれりー博士!相変わらず上手だね!俺のため作ってほしい。笑

ToSh said...

I like the bags, that's very creative:)