June 10, 2013

I Will Follow What I Want To Follow

There is someone that I probably remember about for a while whenever I see or hear a specific thing.

He was nice to me firstly but didn't treat me properly in the end. The way he took was too cold as a friend, even as an acquaintance. All the lies he told me hurt me, but, I don't take whole the thing negatively. Because, I definitely got a chance to open a new door.

I know a better way to treat people if I get into the the same situation.
Of course, just saying is easy and my circumstance is different from his.
But still, my impression about is, it was one of the worst way. And I didn't do anything to deserve it.

However, I'm pretty happy about what I went through.
Even there was negative things, I'm sure there was more positive things I learned.

No comments: