June 19, 2012

一番大事なこと -The Most Important Thing-

I had been telling him I wanted to buy an umbrella while staying in Taiwan. I told about the story of my favorite umbrella which I bought in Singapore one year ago. It was an folding umbrella that can be a sunshade as well, and I liked it a lot. The pattern of the outside of the umbrella was as same as the uniform of Singaporean Airline flight attendants wear, and inside was silver. I never saw such an umbrella in Japan (Outside pattern and inside silver) so it was unique and interesting for me. Ever since the umbrella broke, I wanted to get another one, and since the store clerk told me it was an export quality one for Taiwan, I really expected to find one there! So, when we actually started looking around the night market, he said "The most important thing; Buying an umbrella", lol. I felt a little bit shy when he said that because it was such a small thing and sounded like I was exaggerating. I told him he didn't really have to come with me because I didn't want anyone to be annoyed by a picky girl who was searching for an umbrella. However, he came all along with me. We went maybe more than 5 shops that handle umbrellas, opened them, closed, made store clerks close (he told me to let them do and actually he made them do, lol)...I don't know how long we were searching for an umbrella...It might be for an hour because I was concentrating on it so much. Finally I decided which to buy and asked him if he knew the way going back to a specific store. What a boring thing! I was sure he wouldn't have done it if he were a general person. I found he really like helping tourists and maybe he also feel happy in that way. Moreover, he brought all the stuffs I bought (I bought 5 folding umbrellas and a small bag), that he really didn't have to, and I was surprised at myself letting him carry them. I found myself really enjoying spending time with him so that it made me do something irregular, receiving someones favor which they offer because I'm a girl. So, I found myself naturally being a girl who can be moved by small things and I loved it.

And, there was another story. I wanted to eat a dessert which has mango. I'd already told him about it, and when we found a place, we went in, and ordered one and shared. It may be a very little thing, but I can't forget the words he said when we were about to dig in. He said, "Your dream became true". Yes, my small dreams became true one by one and I never forget there was his help sometime :) Remembering about those memories makes my heart warm even now. I do not deny maybe it was because I was a traveler there and was having something unusual. However, I'm sure I enjoyed that Night Market as a "Something date like" hanging out because personally I've never treated in that way (Maybe its normal for other girls), because I always try not to count on anyone and try not be a "Girly-girly girl" especially when I hang out with a guy alone (even if he is my boyfriend). So, I kind of experienced something new beside accomplishing the most important thing, lol. What a fruitful night it was :P

No comments: