May 23, 2012

The First Day Ended

We took a taxi from Jingmei station to his place (When we came back to the station, I noticed all the way we went to that tapioca tea area was because of his sweetness; letting me try the best one). He bought two bottles of water at convenience store, and leaded me to his place. When we got there, he showed me how to open the entrance and gave me the keys!! (I do not think I'd ever do it to a stranger that I met today for the first time!!!) He showed me my room, bath room, living room and gave me another small key for my room. The room was simple, but there were enough things for a short stay and I saw a lot of leaflets for sightseeing on the desk...Naturally, I felt this person has a warm heart and always treats his guests nicely...Leaving the water bottle and a glass on the desk (it was for me! Oh my...), he asked me where I was going next day.

To be frank, it was not settled and everything was "Maybe" for me. The only sure thing was that I was going to the palace museum and it was "Probably" in the morning. So, I told him about it and also where I MAYBE go after museum and he had some suggestions. At this point, I kind of felt he didn't have to do such a thing because I would be alright without such a suggestion. Transportation in Taipei is quite convenient. However, it was nice of him that he took me to the bus stop near house and told me which bus to take :) While we were talking, his room mate came back from work. I told him that I wanted to be introduced to his friend because I thought that it wouldn't be not comfortable staying there without saying hi to someone living there...so I got a chance to say hello to him.

Since my host told me he was going to climb a mountain with his friends and leaving at 5:30 next morning, I said he should take a shower and go to bed soon. It was already sometime passed 0:00 and I didn't want him to be exhausted because of me and also thought that it would be tough and also dangerous if he didn't get to sleep well. So, the first day ended like this.

No comments: