October 28, 2011

I Like People Around Me

I don't know if I've been changed these years...hopefully I have in a good way. I thought that my life became fun compared to a couple of years ago.

I think I was passive and negative at that time because I couldn't believe the words which I wanted to believe. Actually, they were too random.

But now I feel I'm more positive.

I think it was a turning point. I had to find a way to be free from things that had been bothering me.
I'm finally feeling relaxed because I found a clue. I say I'm more positive now; More active and optimistic :)

Recently, I got to meet a lot of new people. Some of them are even specialized for something cool, and fortunately, they invite me sometimes for fun things.

Thank you for the invite. Thanks for letting me join something new. It may be a small thing to you, but means a lot to me.

I feel that I'm lucky to meet you. You make me smile, enjoy, get to know new things/people. I enjoy and it actually helps me with widening my world.

3 comments:

andyboerger said...

Wow, Meg, this is great! I hope I'm one of the people you are talking about. :)
Such an honest and positive message. I'm glad I popped over to look at your blog today!

Megumi said...

Hehe, don't you forget that we worked for a great "Art" ;)

andyboerger said...

You bet we did, Meg! I can't wait to see Antony's pics!