December 25, 2009

Message For Myself


If I describe about past few months with just one word, I say it was like a firework. You might laugh, but I really feel so. As soon as being lighted, it went up with a noise, and the blossom came out. But the life of the fire flower was short. It shined prettily and disappeared so quickly. After that, there was only the bright impression remained with the smell of the powder, and loneliness was floating around the air silently.

"When I'm very depressed and sad, even feel like dying, I'm surprised to find myself still alive. However painful I feel, people around me live ordinary life and it relieves me a little." That's the words my friends said and it impressed me. However sad I am, the earth keeps rotating and the environment around me doesn't do anything with me. I know I was obsessed. I need a rest now. I have to slow down, spend my own time, and charge myself to be full. The mistake I made doesn't produce anything. I should take it. All I have to do is to think what was wrong and try not to cause the same problem again.

Don't be so depressed myself! However little it is, you can't deny there is a hope. Everything is unsettled about the future.

2 comments:

Gio Giovanni said...

Dont be sad, i see your heart is beautifull like a flower!

Im living in the Netherlands and i have a possibility to come Japan.
Then i would like we could go some place to drink coffee and know eachother.

You see so lovely person inside your heart. so please dont feel lonely.

send me a email if you will like we could talk more Megumi.

My email g.thielman@gmail.com

Take care,
Gio

Megumi said...

Ugh, I noticed this comment too late. Sorry Gio...