December 16, 2009

Hybrid Instrumental


This is a promotion video of an artist group that I like a lot recently. Actually, this music is one of the most favorite ones. It's the first track of their first CD.

I bought their CDs a few days ago. I'm a person who doesn't buy musics online, I'd rather buy a CD if I really like the music. But recently, I didn't even go to a CD store. I don't know why I had been unfamiliar with music lately, but the fact is, I hadn't bought any CD for a year. So, it means the music I bought had a power to break the rule :) It's a completely new type of music among CDs I have. Their performance is unique and powerful. I like it a lot. I was impressed when I heard this music at a store, and have wanted the composition since then. Now, finally I have it. And luckily, I got two tickets for their free mini in store live concert that will be made in January. Of course I want to go :D I wanna see their performance in person. It will be so great!! I'm excited :D For me, they are revolutionary children, lol.

No comments: