September 30, 2009

I Like This Rhythm


I haven't listened to music so much recently. But I found something I like the other day :) The song reminded me about the time I went to my favorite artists' live concert a lot...it was some years ago. I haven't been to a big concert hall so much most places I went were a small hall in Shibuya or in Shimokitazawa...maybe once or twice in a month.

I like small concert halls because I can see the artist from close area. I like it when the place is crowded and everyone is jumping, singing, waving arms It's so fun when it feels like everyone's heart is connected :D

I don't know why, maybe it's just because the rhythm of this song is my taste. So, now I'm kind a miss it. Haven't been to such places for a long while...want to go. But I haven't listened to the songs I used to listened in those days. I don't know if they changed or not...haven't even checked their websites. Maybe my life style changed since some point.

One thing I never forget is, I used to like Iwase Keigo a lot. And he came to our University to make a small live concert during our school festival when I was there. It was so lucky! My favorite artist came to my place when I liked him! It was incredible. I remember when I noticed it, I called my friend and told about it. At that time, my voice trembled and my hand holding the phone was shaking, lol. Hmmm, I was that impressed. Hope that such a lucky thing happens to my life again :P

No comments: