September 7, 2009

Roller Coasters!!


Today I went to Fujikyu highland :D It's been a while since I went there last time, maybe 5 years or so. I LOVE roller coasters!!! So I was so excited XD. It's located in Yamanashi prefecture; beside Mt. Fuji. The main roller coaster is Fujiyama, and there are other few ones.

It was maybe my first time trying the roller coaster "eejanaika" and I loved it!! It was amazing!! I'm sure you should try, if you like roller coasters :) The weather was really nice today...maybe too hot in the daytime, but it was great to go outside like an amusement park like this. We rode on all three big roller coasters but didn't have time to go to other ones because there were a lot of people...so we had to wait so long :S But it was still great because we enjoyed our day :D

If I say one thing, I wanted to go to the haunted house :( It was already closed when we finished the roller coasters. The haunted house is one of the biggest in Japan...might be in the world, and it's kept changing the inside. Man, I wanted to go there so much when it was BIOHAZARD (Resident evil) version a few years ago.

Anyway, I enjoyed today. Great!!! HAHAHA!!

No comments: