September 8, 2008

I'd Rather Choose...


I remember that I wrote about taking snapshots almost a year ago. This time, I will write about it again. As you know, most people can't smile naturally when a camera is focused on them. About me, it's the same. It's impossible for me to make a non forced smile in front of a camera unless I'm really enjoying something and don't care about the camera so much. What do I do at that time then? I'd rather choose making a funny face at the situation.

I've made funny faces when I took printclubs too. I was trying to smile before, but one day I stopped since I noticed that it was impossible for me. Gladly, I was good at making funny faces more than other friends of mine (some friends said my face was something like I gave up being a girl sometimes, lol), so I started trying making such faces instead. The more my face in the printclub becomes horrible/funny one, the more happy I got. You know, when you try smiling naturally in a picture, but if you notice that it was not the face you wanted to make, you'll get upset and maybe you can't like the picture so much. But if you made a funny face in the picture and it was horrible/funny more than you thought, it's a success! So, I can be more happy in the situation since I made a face better than I expected. Maybe some girls can't understand but I'm still happy enough because surely I can make my friends laugh with my funny face :P

No comments: