September 25, 2008

Human Relationships

Special days help me with meeting my friends. However I had some good friends in my school life, I haven't hung around with them so much. I like my friend Kaori so much but haven't even go shopping with her! We also haven't been somewhere just with each other. We sometimes say things like that "Let's go somewhere together" but I haven't gotten the chance yet. Usually, we meet at drinking parties that I make and some events of our circle in the university, so the chances are little.

Let me write about our past. I belonged to a circle when I entered my university. In the same grade, five people including me belonged there firstly. Three guys and two girls. Mayumi was one of them. She was a talkative and fun girl. We got close soon. After a while two other girls came. One of them was Kaori. Kaori belonged to the same group with the other girl in her school life, and they were close. We had some events in the circle but I was feeling that it was something hard to be close to the two girls since they were so close. I told it to Mayumi and she felt the same way.

After a year, the the things changed a lot. Kaori and the other girl didn't speak to each other anymore. It's because the other girl started going out with one of us, and didn't like Kaori talking to him. She got so jealous when she found them talking enjoyably one day and got so mad. She accused Kaori and stopped talking. At the same time, Mayumi repeated a year. So Kaori and me got closer since then. The couple became unsociable because of the girlfriend's jealousy. I asked them to come to drinking parties sometimes but stopped because they didn't come however I asked them again and again.

The girlfriend was a really jealous person. I don't know if it's because he was her first boyfriend, but her actions were too terrible sometimes. For example, he used to have a lot of friends to talk with. But his girlfriend didn't like it when he talked to his friends no matter they were guys or girls, and made him stop talking to them. She didn't allow him to email his female friends, even we couldn't talk to him like before. Soon, they stopped coming to the circle. I saw him on the campus sometimes, but couldn't talk to him so much. And since then, Kaori and me have kept becoming closer and closer.

Alittle bit before, we had a farewell and welcome party of two important people of our circle. I contacted Kaori beforehand, and we both went there. It was the 3rd or 4th time that I met her after graduation. We talked a lot about our jobs, love, etc. I thought that only three out of seven people of our grade would come, but a special one came lately. It was him. One of the couple came! I was so glad talking to him again. I thought that I should start asking him again when we make events. I'm not sure if he can come...I even don't know if he still go out with her, but I don't want to break our relationship anymore. He might feel sorry if he can't come however he's asked a lot, but it will be better than nothing. I'm sure that seven of us' common feeling is about us, the days around when we went to a hot spring together was the best. We all were close and sharing enjoyable time. Maybe the time was the most precious time of our relationship and it would be the best time forever. We can't go back, we have to keep going. Our relationship got lost, but I got Kaori as one of my best friends instead. Someday, I want to go to hot spring with her again. I really hope we can be good friends forever.

No comments: