September 29, 2008

Cofortable Works

I like poems of Aida Mitsuo. He might not be so popular, but I'm sure maybe everyone has seen one of his works once at least. Especially recently, his poems are shown in the screens of JR trains.

However I wrote that I like his works just now, it doesn't mean that I have read his poems a lot. Maybe I just like the style of his works. He writes his poems with an unique letters. So, what I meant was maybe everyone has seen his poems with his letter. They are so peculiar and maybe you will remember it that you've seen it before when you see them again.

The other day, I went to his museum. There were a lot of his poems and they are replaced a few times in a year. It was my first time visiting the museum but I felt that I wanted to go there again. I felt calm at the place. What made me surprised was there were English translations beside each poem that was put on the walls. Regretfully, there wasn't any English translations in the goods at the museum store, but I think that it is still interesting to go to the museum and see his poems and buy some goods. His works are really tasteful and maybe you like them...But it's just my guess :P


Stumbling does not matter; to err is human.

No comments: