April 23, 2008

Capybara


Lately, I like capybara very much. It is one of friends of rat, but very big. They live east in south America close to water places. I think they look very sleepy, and hence, they are cute. Don't you think? lol. Also, their stuffed toys are very popular in Japan now. You can see they are sold as products feature at stores, and in UFO catcher games in arcades too. I sometimes go there and get some. I'm not good at getting things with UFO catchers, therefore I try getting it only if I think that I can.

A few days ago, I saw capybara at Ueno zoo. That was first time that I saw them as long as I remember, and I thought that they were nice as I had thought. They were eating foods at that time but suddenly, one of them evacuated suddenly!! I got shocked, because I was just saying my friend like, "Hey, look! Aren't they cute?!" or something. Life is like that, lol. Can't go cool.

Anyway, I wanna keep one as my pet someday, but know that this intention will end as my dream. :P I will keep a cute rat again and dreaming about keeping capybara one day, lol.

No comments: