December 25, 2007

Went to the Dream Land


I went to the dream land...eeeer, sea??? It was the first time that I went to Disney resort in this season. I thought there must be lots of Christmas light up, but was not really. The number of the special light up was less than I had thought, however, they were pretty.

I heard that only Japan had Disney sea. It was made only several years ago or so. Disney sea's lighting up at night is beautiful even if it's in normal days. The world of Disney sea consists of 4 or 5 small worlds, and each world has its own colour. Everything which was made up in the world matches in the world, so, they all are very beautiful worlds...and can't exist in the real life maybe.

So, I went there with my sister, my friend, his brother, and his mum. It was fun...especially the fact that I had to carry my translator on me? :P Yeah, but it was really fun...I hope that they enjoyed it too. However, I feel sorry about his mum because I made her walk a lot :s And I couldn't talk to her so much...She should have got very tired. And another thing, my sister told me that I should have walked much slowly. Normally, I walk so fast. Sometimes, my friend tells me that its like walking race...lol. I thought that I was walking slowly...however, it wasn't enough slow. So...I regretted of it after coming back home :(

Anyway, the dream land was pretty. I'm sure that I had written about taking snapshots in the past archive, and about Disney sea, it has lots of spots for taking snapshots. And sometimes it even has a sign for it, lol. It helps people who are not good at taking pictures like me :P Would be able to take better pictures with it, lol.

And about the attraction, I wanted to try the newest one...so, the Tower of the Terror :P I had heard that it was scary as a Disney attraction, but was sure that would be not for me. I'm not even scared of Fujiyama in the Fujikyu High Land (it is the biggest roller coaster in Japan) :D And as I thought, it was not scary...absolutely not. However, my friends were scared of it (a little bit? I dunno), lol.

After the Tower of the terror, we took pictures, saw a show, went to the souvenir shop, and left there. Bye bye, Disney sea. I don't know when I will go there again. However, I will never forget that there were some very FAT SPARROWS that were fed with popcorn around the dream land.

7 comments:

Jensen E (侍奄閃) said...

Ah~ Dream Land! Just by glancing at that picture I can tell
it looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad to hear that you and your friends enjoyed the trip. When I first heard about Disney Sea from my friend I was surprised such a placed existed in Nihon. The pictures she showed me looked fun~ I guess it's like the American counterpart to "Disney Land".
Don't forget to take me the next time you go there! ^_^

Megumi said...

You wanna go there too ne :P Let's go then...eerrrrr, you have to come to Japan at first!! lol. I heard that American Disney Lan is very big...it it true? You should take me there!! Ah, but you are Canadian, maybe I should ask an American to take me there :P

Jeff said...

There's two here, and unfortunately neither of them are by NY.. ^^;

Jensen E (侍奄閃) said...

Yeah, Disney Land in America is pretty big indeed - Not to mention expensive and crowded!
First take me to Disney Sea in Nihon, and then we can go to the one in California ne? All expenses paid by yours truly! (^_^)

Megumi said...

>Jeff
I didn't know that there are two Disney lands in America! Hahaha, America is so big...Have you been one of there however they are not close from NY? lol. But to tell the truth, I'm more interested in the museum where you had a party :) I like museum~! I wanna see the big dinosaur skeleton :P

>侍奄閃
Eh~, if I'll ask you to take me to Vancouver instead, lol. Disney Land must be fun, but my insterest is Vancouver > Disney Resorts, lol. You are Canadian, so, please take me some places in Canada :P

Jensen E (侍奄閃) said...

You want to go to バンクーバー ne?
I haven't gone there yet either. Well then, it's settled, let's go there! While we're at it we can go the Rockies.

See you there! :P~

Anonymous said...

uh... love this !