December 7, 2007

Everything is By a Chance


'En' means a chance, fate, a relationship, a connection etc. Everyone has 'en' with someone and something, and can not live without it. I think that I have 'en' too, but always don't think that each of them are strong...maybe I'm afraid of believing something like a destiny. I think, every 'en' comes by a chance. They're not decided things before it happens, just happens accidentally. However, such accidents may make someones fate...I'm sure that what I'm writing is contradictory.

By the way, I like songs of surface. It is an artist from Japan, and I prefer their past songs that were made several years ago or so. I like their lyrics. I think that their songs arouse people's sympathy. Here, it is one of their songs whose title is 'en'.



En / surface

My songs should be listened to like this because of some chances
I'd like to think a great deal of it in the connections with various people

With someone, I can understand each other more than words
However my words didn't touch another one as I thought
I know that all of them are not fate
But I hope my words will reach more far

For example, if I got be unable to sing
How many connection wouldn't break?
'The relationship with them won't break however I try breaking it'
I wanna think like that though it is out of my character

Somehow I remember about you lately
Did the relationship with you end at that time?
I hope that one day I'll meet you by a chance and can say
'Hi, how's going?'

For example, if I was gone involuntarily
Someone would be going to worry about me?
They will wait for me coming back with smile
And will think that I'm as always

For example, if I got be unable to sing
How many connection wouldn't break?
'The relationship with them won't break however I try breaking it'
I wanna think like that though it is out of my character



Making friends like 'them' is not easy. I usually make some walls around me and don't show my real intention. Hmmm...It's better to say my character? Maybe everyone plays a part that people around the person want him/her to be in some degree. The character the person is playing should be not completely different from him/her...maybe it is part of the person. However, it shouldn't be real him too. Making oneself 100% sure to someone is impossible as long as they are different people. However, we can make the distance closer. For me, the person may be my good friend, boyfriend...or...I don't know. But I think if I break up with my boyfriend, and if he can become my Friend again, he will be a good friend who understands me a lot. Once we let each other know deeply he should know me much deeper than other normal friends.

I also think among close friends, there is fellow feeling. It doesn't exist upon the fear like the case of bullying...but exists on trust. I trust one of my ex-bf, lol. We hadn't been keeping in touch for a while, but when I bumped into him, it was easy to say hello. He had helped me when I was dying for a reason...He spent his time and money a lot however I was already not his gf. I thank him. I believe that he will help me again if I am in a really really serious trouble, and ask him to help. And I want to help him if he is involved in a serious trouble too :)

I don't have a lot of friends, but have a few good friends who I can say the names if I am asked to list my good friends. I think that's a happy thing. I can share every thought of mine with them. I'm glad that one of my ex-bf became one of my good friend because there are a lot of couples who don't want to see each other after breaking up (but to tell the truth, there was some while that we were like that). I don't think that it is fate but think that it is some 'en' that relationships with my friends is like this now :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

おはよう恵
Haa i do believe in fate, but i know 恵 doesn't. Isn't 'en' something related to fate ? =)
Ahh...i do not like those people who dont show their real self infront of people..it makes me hard to trust them. I guess that is part of living and surviving in this world. Many at times, people will have to put on 'masks' to hide their true intention, like what you mentioned..you cant show the 100% you to someone. Yah, i am such a person, i will only share my trouble/thoughts with my good friends. There is also something bad about my character..if i dont like someone, i will show it very obviously and it isnt a very good thing. My mum has always told me, you have to hide how u feel towards him/her, it might do you good in the future. Unfortunately, i can't do it.
Many friends are just 'hi, bye' friends. So, just cherish those who you think are worth cherishing, its 'FATE' that brought you guys together =D
Yah, i have a few good friends who i dont normally keep in touch with, everyone is just busy with their daily life. When we do meet up, we can have many things to talk about. Not everybody would be able to do this, some friends just dont have anything to talk about and those are not-so-close friends.
Sometimes i wonder, why cant people still be friends after they have ended their relationship..it is such a waste if they don't. Imagine..2 people loved each other so much,spent so much quality time together and put in sooo much effort to get to know each other better, in the end, they decided to end the relationship maybe because either one of them has lost the feeling for the other or out came a 3rd party. It is heart-breaking,althought i might not be able to know how heart-breaking it is, i can understand it well. People choose not to be friends after breakups probably it may to hard to individuals to forget what has happened and move on with their life. In this case, it really depends on the person and how he views or thinks about it. We, humans, only come to visit EARTH once, so let everything be an experience for oneself HAA ! =D i dont know..that is what i think ^^, I'm glad that you still keep in touch with one of your ex-bfs. From the way u wrote in that article, i can sense that he stands in a very important part of your heart. I believe he is someone who knows you more than any of your friends, FATE gave you this person =) believe in it HAA !! or maybe 'en' ? =S ばいばい!

Megumi said...

Weili like fate ne, :s However, as you know, I do not believe in it. Everything happens by a chance and it might cause what you think is fate...:s If the life is caused by fate, isn't it boring? In one of plane's song, Yusuke Kikuchi sings 'I don't know what will happen, therefore life is interesting'. I think so too. However, I can't deny sometimes I want to know the future. Especially when I'm struggling or dying for something :s Maybe fate is thing that 'kaminomizo shiru' (it means that it is known only by God' but I don't want to be known my fate even to God if it exists :P lol. So...everything should be caused only by a chance :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is chance that we got to know each other and became friends.
It would be scary if you can see or know your future. I think that everything has been planned and what kind of life you will lead in the future, its just beyond our sight. Take Deathnote, the manga for instance, maybe there is really a 'deathnote' somewhere we do not know and our names are already written in it. We will die on the day, time, place stated in the book. For example, someone wanted to go for a swim in the sea but his/her mum disapproved, he insisted of going, in the end, he died while swimming due to some cause. So, i think he/she will die on that day, date, place doing something..you see, his/her mum told him/her not to go but he just didnt want to listen to her n went ahead. I believe that it has already been planned in advance =(
I dont know, but this is what i think of life..so i'm not afraid of dying becaus if i were to die, i will =) Maybe on the way to work, someone dropped a coin from above and it hit my head causing me to die on the spot ? HAA ! I would like to hear your thoughts too =) It can be hard to express them in words, talking could be easier to understand sometimes =D