May 1, 2011

Plan B


If you notice that the schedule for today (tomorrow) doesn't work anymore, let's carry out the plan B. I name it plan B because I call the original schedule plan A.

For example, you were supposed to go to see a movie with friend today. But he called you in sick last night and told that he would stay home. So, what will you do? I say, in the past, I had been a little mad because of the situation that I wouldn't accomplish my plan for the day even though I know that it's something that can't be helped. However, since a point, I naturally stopped complaining and started to enjoy the situation that I'm actually in, because I can carry out some ideas that I've had in my mind; Plan B.

Plan B can be anything. It can be cleaning your place, cooking some foods that you can keep in the fridge for a while. Or, if you remember that friends were making a plan but you were not supposed to join because of the movie plan, you can call them and ask if you can join. Even if anyone can hang out with you, you can go anywhere by yourself if you feel like it. For example, you can go to a museum to see an exhibition that you've been interested. If the weather is nice, you can go to a park bringing a sandwich.

I think that having some ideas that you can actually carry out anytime is a really nice thing. You don't have to get mad even your original plan doesn't work all of a sudden, you just keep it to next time and can choose one of your plans B that seems to be good to carry out and just enjoy it.

One of my plans B was going to see flowers that is called shiba-zakura at a park which is a kind of far from my house. Actually I was planning doing something with someone the day, but since it didn't seem that would work, I decided to go to see the flowers. I've wanted to see it since before, and the season was perfect. Fortunately, the weather was great and I enjoyed my small trip going there.

So, do you have some ideas of "Plans B"? I'm sure they will enrich your life if you always keep a few ideas in your mind.

No comments: