September 19, 2010

Please!!!

It has been a while since I did what I call serious play last time. I was going to do that last month, but unfortunately, I missed the chance. But finally...I did it today v(^_^)v I wore a pretty one-piece dress that I fell in love for the first sight, and brought another simple outfit as well. It's always fun to play around like that, but today, I had to collaborate with mean ladies (T_T) Actually, it was like a torture..you know, there were a lot of mosquitoes in the park and I was always surrounded by them but I had to smile! Itchy itchy itchy!! I wonder why only I got bumpy legs (they were really horrible) and he got just a few. It was really unfair!! I changed clothes after a while and wore jeans, however the vampires found somewhere to bite somehow...So, I had to fight with those itch all the time anyways. I was even bitten on my face and was like "PLEASE DO NOT MAKE MY FACE UGLY ANYMORE (T_T)" Being bitten on face was really horrible. I want him to photoshop the small bump I got on my face by a mosquito...seriously. But I still had fun in such tough situation being bullied by mosquitoes. I think I have to be tough to keep doing this!

Even it's a play for me, I always wonder if I do well. I have to try my best because I know people I work with are making efforts to create something great. And it's maybe the only thing I can do in return. I'm really happy to take a part of those works and I always get something positive from them.

Now, everything for today is done for me. What I have to do is just looking forward to getting the thing. I'm sure once I get them, and whenever I look at them, I'll remember about the ladies wearing black and white striped socks who I bullied me a lot today and will see my bumpy legs hidden below the pictures.

Please, no more collaboration with mosquitoes!!!

3 comments:

マケイブ said...

え、大事な遊び?何じゃそりゃ!!! (笑)

Megumi said...

大事なというか、まじめな遊び。遊びは遊びなんだけど、真剣に取り組んでいるってこと(笑)

マケイブ said...

うんうん、それじゃ、歌う始まるぞ!

あれ松虫が 鳴いている
ちんちろ ちんちろ ちんちろりん
あれ鈴虫も 鳴き出した
りんりんりんりん りいんりん
秋の夜長を 鳴き通す
ああおもしろい 虫のこえ

その曲最高じゃ!素晴らしい