November 23, 2008

Who Will Become My Husband??? :P

You know what girls around this age talk about when they meet after a long while? It's about work, private life...especially marriage! However I really don't feel I'm mature enough to get married; I still feel like I'm just a girl...I like playing around, shopping, want to be pretty...I'm sometimes irresponsible, feel like I'm thinking only about myself, and regret about it again and again...lol. So, I'm still just a girl. But talking about such a topic is fun. Actually, when I met some of my uni friends the other day, our conversation came alive with the topic. It is interesting, because when I was a kid, my present age looked so adult and mature, but now, About my friends who are used to be around me haven't got married yet because maybe we are walking kind a similar way (like going to an uni, work...etc.) but there are a lot of girls who already got married and even have a kid however they are younger than me! Living with a guy that you love the most will be so enjoyable but I can't imagine me doing that now. I don't think that I can become a wife or mother yet. There are some reasons.

Firstly, I can't do housework...err, of course I can, but I can't do it efficiently since I don't do it at home. I know I have to do but, you know, living with families makes me feel I don't have to do...Secondly, I can't afford to do other things now. I started working in this year, and don't have any space to care about other people seriously.Although I'm feeling like that now, just talking about our ideal marriage or talking about other people's love is fun. For example, about my ideal.

1. The guy has to be smart in some degree and he has to listen to my opinion and take care about it; I don't want to go out with a guy who pushes just his plan every time.
2. The guy must not be just sweet to me; when I'm doing bad, he shouldn't just spoil me. I want a relationship that both help enhancing each other.
3. The guy has to be serious about relationships; I hate guys who sleep with a lot of girls.
4. The guy has to have a stable job, and earns money enough to do something +α beside our normal life; I don't wanna be busy with just to live day by day).
5. The guy has to let me manage all of the money of us; of course I won't waste it!
6. The guy and I have to have a similar sense about spending money and educating a kid.
7. The guy has to do housework as well; I really don't want a husband who can't even cook.
8. The guy has to take me to a trip a lot since I want to go!

There are much more, lol. Do you think it is a lot? But I think marriage is life, not a goal. So we have to spend time together in the rest life (hopefully..). If it doesn't work well, maybe I have to think about divorce. Of course I haven't experienced it, but such a thing looks troublesome sometimes especially when it involves matters about children and money.

I want to have a stable life. But just being stable will be boring. I also want to have an exciting life sometimes. As a same thing can be said about a bf. Girls want their mind to be peace, on the other hand, they want to have thrilling things (not a big one!) too. Of course it's just my opinion but I think maybe a lot of girls are feeling like that. So we want a nice bf/husband who is not just boring but also being reliable :) Lastly, I'm not interested in a wedding reception as much as other girls. Girls says they want to wear pretty wedding dress and want to be blessed by everybody in their wedding party. But about me, It is okay if I can take a nice picture at a photo studio in a pretty dress. I'd like to go on a trip rather than making such a great party if I have money to spend on a big party. I wonder if someone wants to become a husband of such a weird girl :P~ But I know that myself have to become close to my ideal before requesting a lot of things to my future husband :D

6 comments:

Jeff said...

hrm.. another year or two and think you'll be right in the middle of your quarter-life crisis, hehe.. but yeah, it's not easy.. a lot of it seems to be just dumb luck no? though I can picture you walking around mentally going down that checklist with every guy you meet :P

might be I'm just the pessimist, but it don't you feel it seem almost impossible to find the ideal match for yourself.. think what happens a lot is your reach a certain age.. and then people tend to settle with what they can have right then.. too tired to keep looking for the perfect mate..

haha, let me know if you get all this.. though don't think I remember too much japanese these days.. @_@

Megumi said...

I know that it is hard to find a guy that is my ideal. I request too much :P And myself has to be good enough to get such a good guy...but I don't think I can become such a good one, lol.

Jensen E (侍奄閃) said...

Well.. if you find a rich husband perhaps you can do both, namely, go on a trip and have a nice wedding ceremony. You can go on a trip any time you please, but a wedding ceremony is once in a lifetime.

Megumi said...

Hmmm, but I'm not interested in wedding ceremony as much as a trip :P

Anonymous said...

Mcabe here,
any luck on finding a husband? oh oh oh i know. pick me! pick me! 笑!
anyways hope to see you on skype sometime.

Megumi said...

Lol. You'd better not to become my husband. It'll be so tough. Maybe you can't stand :P