May 3, 2008

Feel Like Doing BBQ


I suddenly thought that I wanted to do BBQ!! My ideal is doing it beside a river. I haven't done it for a long while. Doing it with some friends is really fun, don't you think? It is better to do it with some guys since they work a lot, especially about fire. I like eating rice that is cooked with fire that we make at campsite since it has some burnt rice and it is so yummy. I love it!

It is needless to cooperate with friends when we are making meal outside. And it is fun if we do it with not only a few friends but more friends. I want at least 5 or 6 friends at that time and if I have 7 or 8, it would be much nicer! Going to supermarket with some people to buy some meat, correcting some twigs to help making fire, and chatting while cooking, etc. Everything is so fun. I wanna do that at least in this summer! But the problem is, I don't have many friends. :S And however if I had, i suppose that it would be hard to make a time with all my friends. It is sad since I want to share my time with my friends that I like.

As I wrote before, I don't need a lot of friends. I need just a few good friends that I can talk anything that I want to, enjoy sharing times, help each other when we get into trouble. But I think that things like doing BBQ is different from what I want to do with my good friends. Of course I will definitely enjoy it with my friends too, however I think that it is a kind of things that I can enjoy though I'm with only strangers. (But to tell the truth, I'm shy of strangers, lol.) Anyway, I really feel like doing it now! It must be so enjoyable!!

4 comments:

Jensen E (侍奄閃) said...

BBQ!? Mmmm ... ummm .. I'm hungry now! *stomach growling* Yeah, I myself haven't been to a BBQ in ages; it's probably been well over a decade now. :P~ I concur, it's not so easy to get everybody to gather on a given date; especially with their own respective busy schedules during summer. We usually tend to have our own indoor *type* BBQ's so I don't give it much thought, however, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have a BBQ in a typical setting.

You can enjoy a BBQ with total strangers eh? You must get along with just about anyone then. Meh, myself? I certainly can't. I need a familiar setting; it eases the environment I suppose. But then again, I haven't tried, so who knows.

Megumi said...

You should try! Having BBQ must be really fun! Meat meat meat meat ∞

Jensen E (侍奄閃) said...

Alright, ばれりー, let's have a BBQ next weekend. I'll join you and your friends since I can't get any of mine to come all at once. XDD *niku niku niku* - *drools*

Megumi said...

Okay, let's make a BBQ party! Send me some meat from Canada!! Delicious ones please!!