March 26, 2012

Having Lunch At An Empty Restaurant

Coming back from Boudhanath, I went toward Durbar Square. However, I passed there soon and went to the Jhochhen St. which locates beside there. Why? ---Because, I was hungry. It was pretty good time for having lunch. I went into a restaurant, and ordered a plate. Waiting at the table I felt so weird, because in such a nice daytime, there was just me and a person who was working at the restaurant. Later, in the evening of the day, I got to know why it was like that...

Anyway, the food was good. I became full without finishing it and finally started sightseeing in the square. I took a look of the market, buildings, and started wondering where to go next. Then I looked at the map, and decided to go to Swayambunath Stupa, which locals call Monkey Temple :) I remembered that the person of the taxi told me he would take me there by his motorcycle, but didn't try to contact him because I knew I would feel not so comfortable going somewhere with him alone, and also I don't mind walking...actually I enjoy it as long as I'm not tired.

No comments: