December 1, 2011

My Family In Singapore

In the end of the day, we finally got to hang out with our friends. They came to pick up us to the hostel, and we drove to a nice seafood restaurant. I remember when we visited Singapore for the first time, they took us to a seafood restaurant as well. We had very great time there as we had before. We really love how they treat us and always want to return the favor whenever we get a chance (Maybe next time in Japan!!). Even though we don't get to see each other so often, I personally have a warm feeling inside...I feel like calling them my family in Singapore...:) Probably my one-sided feeling? :P

Anyway, I really enjoyed spending time with them and so did my sister. The dinner time was filled with enjoyable chat and smile...Damn, I miss it so much! When they brought us to the airport, they even gave us souvenirs! Can you imagine how much we didn't want to leave there? I'm sure that we will fly to Singapore again when they make a new step to their dream :)

←previous

No comments: