January 15, 2011

Are You Same As Me?

It's just a plate of metal.
It's much cheaper than diamond, so you may thing I'm a cheap girl, but actually, the thing is much more valuable than jewelry.
I say, I'm glad as a person because I feel I'm trusted.
I'm allowed to come to a small space which people don't let others to stay in their absence because the place is very private and filled with personal stuffs.
I can be a part of the world and mostly, only one person is allowed to be.

I say, I'm not so interested in jewelry itself displayed in a store. However, I'm very interested if I find a meaning added on it. Because what I appreciate is the action and consideration the person went through before buying it and giving it.

Let's think about an engagement ring.

Maybe he thought about whole of his life and finally decided to walk with the only one girl till he dies. He has serious feelings and determination that he will take care of the girl, doesn't mind going through the toughness sometimes and try to overcome problems with her. Such invisible decision and promise are given to the girl as a visible ring.

So, do you think same as me, or do you feel it's a bullshit?

I think things what I want can't be really seen. They are hidden behind other things and you can only feel and guess. You can't be 100% sure about it since the thing itself isn't visible. I sometimes want them in visible ways like words or things for confirmation, so I can feel a little bit better, however, I also know that it can't be sure actually, as one of pair rings lying idle in a drawer tells.

No comments: