July 6, 2008

What I am Lack in...


Recently, my off days are like something boring. It is fun when I go somewhere or do something with friends of course, however when I have nothing to do, it is really boring. Today is the day like that, I woke up and stayed at home whole a day without doing anything special.

Yesterday was fun. I went to karaoke and drinking with my pharmacist and nurse friends after work, and did a lot of GIRL'S TALK. The pharmacist friend is my classmate of high school, and the other nurse friend was in the same room with her when we went to a training in March. So we all are working at hospitals in the same group. After separating with the nurse friend, we hang out in LUMINE EST (a department store in Shinjuku) and my friend bought a pretty skirt. It was almost 50% off because the summer bargain was just started and she looked so happy. I like fashion too. I didn't see and buy anything last night. We didn't have so much time and I thought that I shouldn't spend a lot of money for clothes, but of course I want to go shopping...I love it.

The friend who broke up just a couple of days before the training meeting looked so tired, mad and sad at that time (but it couldn't be helped) however she got to like a Physical Therapist guy at her hospital, and now her life is kind a fun thing because of him. But regretfully, she doesn't have any common thing with him, so she's thinking how to get in touch with him.

I envy her since she makes efforts to get prettier. She buys pretty clothes, spends money to make her hair pretty, do diet...and she is interested in depilation of whole body now. As you know it is expensive, almost 200,000 yen (she said), but she is seriously considering about it. Of course I'm interested in it too, when I heard the price, I thought maybe I couldn't get the operation because of the prise. So she is really a girl. She is proud of being a girl, and always wants to get prettier for herself and her bf. Maybe I can't be girlish more than her. But anyway I hope that she can get a chance to talk to him and get him. But unexpectedly, it is decided that I'm transferred to the hospital in this month, so I will get a chance to glance him. I hope that we can go out more than before (to tell the truth, we didn't meet even once in a year after graduated high school) since we will work at the same hospital soon, and get a little more girlish than now like her :P And I know that I have something to fix about my character because I'm usually negative about new things, so I have to say like "Ah! It sounds good! Why don't we try it?" obediently (^_^;) I always want to be like such a girl, but you know...the real doesn't go so easily :S

2 comments:

Jensen E (侍奄閃) said...

Well, it sounds like you need to take up a new hobby or something; try something new. Who's to say you always need another individual hanging around just to make your time worthwhile. It's nice to hang around with friends, but timing is of the essence; it's an inevitable truth.

What amazes me the most is the fact that a lot of us find ourselves pressed for time and when we get the day off, what do we do? On occasion, we pretty much bore ourselves to death contemplating what to do next. At least, that pretty much sums up my life. Hey, you can't always keep yourself preoccupied. (=.=)

You're probably over-thinking it, kickback, relax, and find something productive to do; it doesn't necessarily have to be a "special" thing.

Megumi said...

Hey hey, do I have to only get something productive? I don't think that it must be, like girls talk. We sometimes like to talk about worthless things :P