January 25, 2008

My New Friend


To tell the truth...I'm not good at waking up in the morning :S Though I have low blood pressure, I'm not bad at moving from early time, however, I can't wake up even I set my alarm, and make it ring again and again (I'm using my cell phone). I used to use an alarm clock long long time ago, however, don't remember if I woke up when it rand. But, I wanted to buy a loud alarm clock and found it, so, I bought it yesterday. :D I like analog clock more that digital clock, because I like the sound of clocks that have bells. The alarm clock that I bought was definitely one with two bells. Mentioning about the sizes, there are almost two sizes of this type of alarm clock, and bigger ones looked more noisy, however, I bought one of smaller ones. It was just because I thought that the smaller one looked better.

So, I got my new friend who will (may?) wake me up everyday. Of course I set the time last night and it woke me up at time today!! 素晴らしい!!(笑)I got a good friend. :D I went to sleep at 2 am last night. Normally, if my mom doesn't wake me up, I'll sleep until 9 or 10. However, I could wake up at 7!! I thought that I should take care of this small noisy friend. :P Especially about food? Because it wouldn't wake me up if it is hungry. XD

5 comments:

Jensen E (侍奄閃) said...

You're the total opposite of me I guess. Nowadays, I myself work like a clock. I usually set my alarm clock but, always manage to wake up before it goes off. X_X. Hey, what can I say? I'm a robot at heart! Anyway, I'm surprised you chose an analog clock. I know I'd be dead tired to make sense of it first thing in the morning. Hopefully your new best friend helps you out, especially with your study plan. =^.^=

Anonymous said...

hi bareri
i have one of that too, and i can be awaken by it easily unless i feel very very tired the day before, i will need my mum to wake me up or i will be late for work.
Im so tired today, so i dont need ' him ' to WAKE ME UP TOMORROW ! i love fridays =)
お休み

Megumi said...

>侍奄閃
Maybe we can't be a good friend then? :P But yeah, I also only only rarely get up before alarm rings. I envy that you don't need a lot of sleep. However, worrying. Please don't be tough to your body ne. Be healthy!

>維立
Your mum is the best alarm clock for you ne, lol. My mom used to take away the futon when she woke us up, however, not lately. It was very cold in winter time, and we woke up surely. Anyway, I hope that you slept well. :)

Jensen E (侍奄閃) said...

>ばれりー
Actually, as of late I've been getting much more sleep than I used to. Perhaps, it's now cutting into my study schedule? Yeah, you're right, need to go easy on my body or else he'll give me trouble in my old age. (T_T)

Megumi said...

Hahaha, that's good. :) Hope that you'll become a healthy guy. :P