February 8, 2016

大人の♥お茶会

Yesterday, I organized a "大人の♥お茶会" which is translated as "Cafe for Adults".


* * * FOR ADULTS * * *


What do you expect?

Glühwein
Gaelic coffee
Hot sake

and so on...

I wanted to warm up my friends from inside in this cold weather, lol.
It was a potluck event as well and I set the theme as "Cafe, Meat, and I (Chocolates will be appreciated as well)" since Valentine's day was coming up.

Delicious hot alchohl, meat, and chocolate...hmmmm yum♥
I wonder if there is something you want to ask for more! (Maybe a sweet boyfriend/girlfriend?)

Anyway, my friends told me it was so much fun and want to do this again.
I really thank my friends and also owe them.

If nobody comes, It will be a boring party...actually, it even won't be a party.

I was glad because they were not just attending but were creating fun time together!

They help me cooking.
They always bring good stuff.
They always have thoughtful mind and enjoying spending time in there!

Thank you for coming every time.
Thank you for helping me every time.

I'm so happy to have such people around :D

No comments: