July 20, 2009

Y150


Today I went to Yokohama to see A Grand Exposition for Yokohama's 150th Year. It started on April, and I've seen a lot of posters about it, but haven't been there. It's composed of three main areas; Bayside Area, Hillside Area, and Mother Port Area.

I went to the Bayside area today and it was composed of three areas. We went to every area but I didn't think they were worth the price I paid. Actually, my friend felt the same way. If I say something was good, maybe "ENEOS La Machine" was the best. Maybe "ENEOS Evening Picnic" was pretty late at night, but we didn't see it since we came back home in the evening.

Anyway, however I got some negative impression, it was still okay since I got to know how it was. I don't recommend you to go there..since I think it's too expensive. Maybe it was okay if it was half price :(

Hmmm, one thing I wanted to do is over now, what to do next during this short summer :S

No comments: